Thursday 8 May 2008

lost something i treasure

i am deeply saddened
by the fact that some fucktard
fucking broke into my house
and fucking stole my beloved PSP and camera
i was totally stoned
upon realizing the fact that my PSP was gone
sigh
sad case
what happened was...
when we came home around 4pm
our main entrance was wide open
and when we went up
all our laptops were still there
and so we thought nothing was wrong
however
after dinner
stella was busy looking for her ipod
we searched the whole house for her
but we couldn't find it
she insisted that she didn't brought the ipod with her
so she guesses something was wrong
and when i checked my belongings
i got the shock of my life
MY PSP IS GONE!!
my mind went blank for a moment
it was so messed up inside
another moment
i realized my camera was missing as well
and that's when
my heart started to ache
sigh

total loss for the whole house
RM 5000

SCREW U, BURGLARS!!
I HOPE U FREAKING ROT IN HELL!!

No comments: