Friday 13 February 2009

Hello south Australia

Finally, I'll be on my way back to Adelaide in another 5 hours. Yet another early flight to catch. Well, I don't plan to sleep tonight considering the fact that I've got only another two and a half hours left to sleep before I need to prepare myself to get to the airport. I'm currently relying on an OK! magazine to keep myself awake and updated about the happenings around the globe. The Victorian bushfire is by far the most disastrous event that has ever struck the land down under. When I was at Darling Harbour the other day, I was scratching my head, wondering why the Australian flag is pulled up half way... It was only during my boat ride to Circular Quay that I heard, the lowered flag was a tribute to the victims of the Victorian bushfire. Anyway, my experience in Sydney wasn't too bad but I believe it would have been better if I have got a better place to stay. Alright then, I guess I should put a fullstop to this post. I'll provide a detailed update on my trip to Melbourne and Sydney when I'm back in Adelaide.

Cheers!!!

No comments: