Friday 22 May 2009

hospital-ised

well well, guess what.. i fucking landed myself into the hospital and have been here for the past 3 days. the one fucking reason that i'm in here is because my blood counts drop or more specifically, u can just call it a fucking dengue. sigh. everyday they feed me with tablets. i dont know how much longer can i swallow all those tables because already now i'm feeling sick of the tablets and find it really hard to swallow them. i've got a needle jammed inside my skin for the water to flow in which is really incovenient because i need to drag that pack of water with me everywhere i go. so i guess that pack of water and the trolley that is holding it have been my best friend the first day that i stepped in this hospital. i pee with them, i shit with them, i bathe with them and i fucking sleep with them. another thing is, the food they serve to sick people in the hospital is a total nightmare. whatever bad impression that u can think of about food can totally be used to describe the food here in the hospital. to make my days in the hospital a lot more terrible, everyday the nurse will come in early morning drawing 2 tubes of blood from my body. the pain when they jam the needle in to collect the blood is simply excruciating. i surely hope i can get my ass out of this place asap.

No comments: