Tuesday 7 July 2009

no longer a Public property

GOODBYE

HELLO!!
i have finally submitted my letter of resignation today to Public Bank. it actually means that i have left my position as a Bancassurance Sales Executive in Public Bank. well, what can i say? i have been waiting for this moment since ages ago. from tomorrow onwards, there is no need for me to promote and sell insurance anymore. but anyway, during my short employment at Public Bank, it had really exposed me to a lot of new experience of being out there in the workforce. those experience are something valuable which i guess would help me in the future.

going into my new job, i received my letter of employment today from RBC Dexia. this company is located in cyberjaya which is quite far away from my house. but it doesnt matter considering the fact that i dont need to deal with traffic jams to get to work. RBC Dexia is a joint venture between the Royal Bank of Canada and Dexia to provide investing services to their clients. to get to know more, head over to Wikipedia. lol. my new position in RBC Dexia is as a Trade Capture Officer which deals with the trading activities that takes place in the company. i'll officially start work next Monday and after serving the 24hours notice period in Public Bank today, it actually means that i'll be free for the rest of the week. i guess i can have some very well needed rest during this period of time before i start off on my new job.

i guess that's about all this time around. this was just an update regarding my job switching situation, something i feel so happy and excited about. lol. Public Bank was really a nightmare for me. alright then, it's time to put a fullstop to this post.

CHEERS!!

No comments: