Saturday 22 August 2009

after so long....


oi!!

it has been so long since i last touched a volleyball. i've lost count of the number of years. well, i went for the volleyball session held tonight at cyberjaya and it was fun to have intimate moments with the volleyball again. i love the sound of smacking the shit out of the volleyball. too bad, due to my laziness for not having enough exercise all this while, it was really a struggle for me to complete a full 25 point game. all i could manage was like what... 15 points maybe and my stamina will start to get max-ed up. right now, i could only find scattered pieces of who i am. my body is starting to ache and i bet tomorrow will be a nightmare for me. alright, i guess it's time for me to head to bed before the clock touches 5am.

CHEERS!!

No comments: