Thursday 3 January 2008

dentistry

ever since i started wearing my retainer, i've hardly had any visits to d dentists anymore. but today, i went there for a dental check-up and i deeply regretted it. first and foremost, there was once when i bit on a fork which caused a slight crack on my front tooth. of coz since i went there for a dental check up, i instantly asked him to mend it. there he went explaining to me wat he would do. as if i will understand. as he proceeded with d task, he started using tools and equipments to mend d crack. i must say it was something unpleasant. it was painful and numb at d same time. after that, i thought he was over and done with my teeth.

i was proved wrong when he told me my teeth needed scaling. damn, i thought to myself. scaling is like my worst nightmare. everytime i was asked to rinse my mouth, i saw plain water turned into blood water. he used some tools to explore and drill every damn gap between my teeth and it definitely hurt my gums. how i wish that time would pass a little faster.

however, to make matters worse, i was told that my wisdom tooth seems to be growing sideways instead of upwards. a normal tooth extraction wouldn't work here and in order to get rid of that wisdom tooth, he recommended me to go for a MINOR operation. but, i guess i'll just delay it as i'm too afraid to haf my gums cut open and stitched back just to get rid of one tooth.

it's already thursday today and students have already started going back to school. it actually means that d afternoon traffic would be once again back to a crawling pace everyday. went to pick my brother up from school today and i got d shock of my life to see cars lining up just to get into d school.

outta topics for now. some other time maybe. till then...

CHEERS!!!

No comments: