Sunday 30 September 2007

a fucktard i grew up with

interesting title huh? guess who the fucktard is? it is none other than the dick that i've spent 14 yrs of my life with, my little brother, Kok Seng Chun. in a way, he is annoying. when it comes to the ranking, he is second after Crazy Frog. lol. anyhow, he is a house entertainment for all of us. he says stupid things, acting like a dumb fool. forgive me for saying this, dick. lol. however, here is some photos showing his transition from a primary school kid to a form 2 student.

this is so damn adorable. haha.

it actually proves my statement. he acts like a dumb fool. lol.

trying hard to be an afro.

he was such a small kid back then.

everything's gone. he is no longer small. look at d monster that he is now.

alrite. i think i better stop now before he starts coming after me. as u know, his brain ain't functioning well. hahah.

CHEERS!

No comments: