Wednesday 26 September 2007

bla bla bla......

today's timetable was rather excellent as i only had one class from 10-12. as usual, i went to pick belle up and once again, the traffic condition on my way to seri kembangan was slow moving as usual. took about 30 minutes just to reach her hse. went straight to subang for my MR class. before stepping into the class, i notice something amiss when the whole class consists of only 4 kiasu gals. without looking at the notice posted at the door, i went in and one of the gals called me, 'hello, hello, today's class have been cancelled'. i was like 'wtf? are u kidding me?' i was thinking should i be delighted or annoyed for driving all the way from cheras to subang and to realize that class have been cancelled. in a way, i was happy. yes, i am a lazy student indeed. wasted my parking fee, wasted my petrol and most importantly, wasted my sleeping time. i could have gotten more sleep. headed to Mines for my breakfast at Kim Gary and off i went back home. gotta take my afternoon nap now.

CHEERS!

No comments: