Friday 21 September 2007

time flies

gosh, i was complaining few days ago bout my boring holidays. without actually realizing it, it's already a friday nite. and i dun feel like i've done anything throughout this one week. another 2 days and i'll be back to my normal life. class, go home and class again, go home again. anyhow, managed to finish up my questionnaire critics. a stupid task given by the lecturer. after this holidays, that's when the real deal start. lots and lots of assignments are gonna due after this. just keep the due dates coming as it actually shows that i'm much closer to the finals and much closer for my long awaited 3 months holidays. i just can't wait for my year end holidays. i bet it's gonna be fun if i dun need to work. lol. sad to say, long holidays need hell a lot of money and if i ain't working, who's gonna sponsor me rite? my dad?? i dun think so. haha.

hmm. enough dreaming. Wake up! it's still early. okay, back to PSP.

CHEERS!!

No comments: