Saturday 29 September 2007

nightmare

yesterday was pretty fun at first, but my worst nightmare happened at an inappropriate time. here's a quick recap. my first lecture for the day was rather boring. when i thought that the class has ended, some representative from l'oreal came and give us another lecture, providing details about 2 business related online competitions. mch. a total waste of time. alrite. attended my FP tutorial, which i've not been attending for the past 1 month, due to holidays and my laziness. went to asia for a drink while waiting for the time to go for mickey's belated b'day party.

well, the party was alrite. lotsa food and alcohol. in fact, slightly too much of alcohol. left at about 1am. sent belle home and me myself reached home around 2. went to bed at 2.30 and at 4.30 am. YES, it's 4.30 am, disaster struck. wtf!! my headache was terrible and my head was spinning. damn, i felt so terrible. ran to the toilet, but ntg came out. after an hour, the feeling of wanting to vomit came again. off i rushed to the toilet. this time, some shit actually came out from my mouth. lol. guess wat.. it's the sambal i ate. fuck fuck fuck. it was damn hot n spicy to actually come out from the nose. felt slightly better after that but still i couldn't get some much needed sleep. another half an hour, i visited the toilet again. this time, more sambal came out. lol. okay, this time, my stomach is totally clean. i felt hell a lot better and finally i managed to get some sleep.

woke up later than my usual time today. ntg much happened today. plain boredom. feeling kinda lazy now to continue typing.

CHEERS!

No comments: